The shortage of mental healthcare providers across the U.S. is not a new problem, but it has gotten worse over the past couple of years. Most communities across the country are underserved, which makes hiring a provider for your clinic or hospital more important than ever.
In this whitepaper, we break down a few of the best practices for hiring a mental healthcare provider to better serve your community’s behavioral health needs. Here are a few of the questions we explore:
- Why hire a new mental healthcare provider?
- What qualifications would your provider need?
- How do you search for a provider?
- When should you consider an external partner?
- What should you look for in an external partner?
- What are some of the benefits of choosing a telepsychiatry group?
Make sure you’re doing the necessary research to find a high-quality provider who can provide exceptional care to your patient population.