Asking for help with a mental health condition is a big step in a person’s life, and meeting them with timely, quality care and prompt, proper follow-up after discharge is essential to their care journeys.
Thankfully, a dedicated bridge care program can help support health systems via a virtual bridge clinic that deploys a measurement-based model to fill short-term gaps in behavioral health care across the continuum.
In this piece, we’ll cover the following topics:
- How health systems are approaching their referral queues
- How health systems are currently impacted by these challenges
- Connecting patients with the right care
- Five ways effective bridge care positively impacts your patient populations
- How bridge care works in practice
- The benefits of Iris Telehealth’s approach to Bridge Care Services
We hope this piece will help your organization consider new ways to fill behavioral health care gaps and effectively expand access to behavioral health services.
At Iris Telehealth, we deliver quality, sustainable behavioral health care so your organization can better support the patients who need it most. Together, we can help you find the best provider match for your community and effectively meet the needs of your population. Contact us today if you’d like to learn more about how LCSWs can provide the high-quality care your patients need.
If you’re interested in learning more about the services we provide to healthcare organizations around the country, visit our services page or check out our FAQ.